Search using KEYWORD or
search by CATALOG NUMBER.
Shelter Logic Canopies
Wildlife Supplements and Attractants
Fencing Supplies and Accessories
Home, Pasture & Garden
Farm Prescriptions / RX Drugs
Farm Antibiotics / Medications
Farm Hoof Care
Farm ID Systems
Farm Supplements / Nutritionals
Medical Supplies and Medical Equipment
Sheep & Goat Health
(Your shopping cart is empty)
XP 820 Insecticide Tags
XP 820 Insecticide Tags
XP 820, by Y-Tex, contains new insecticide abamectin, a highly active macrocyclic lactone that is particularly effective against horn flies, including strains resistant to synthetic pyrethroid and organophosphate insecticides. New chemical class makes it ideal for rotation with any other insecticide tag. Slow release formula contains synergist piperonyl butoxide to increase potency. Use 2 tags to control horn flies and face flies up to 5 months and ticks up to 4 months. Use 1 tag to control horn flies up to 3 months. Approved for use on beef cattle, non-lactating dairy cattle and calves. Uses Y-Tex tag system. 9 gm
XP 820 Insecticide Tags 100 tags
XP 820 Insecticide Tags 20 tags
Check the items you wish to purchase, then click
XP 820 is a unique, slow-release ear tag for cattle that is the first ever tag to contain abamectin (avermectins B1a and B1b), a highly active macrocyclic lactone that has never been used before on cattle in the USA. The patent-pending formulation contains a high loading of piperonyl butoxide which synergizes the abamectin for maximum pesticidal action. XP 820 is articularly effective against horn flies, including strains resistant to synthetic pyrethroid and organophosphate insecticides. XP 820 is also effective against ear ticks, American Dog Ticks, Cattle Fever Ticks (Boophilus species) and Lone Star Ticks. The XP 820 tag has a net weight of 9 grams and a metallic gold color.
Controls Horn Flies, Gulf Coast Ticks, Spinose Ear Ticks, and aids in control of American Dog Ticks, Cattle Fever Ticks (Boophilus species), Lone Star Ticks, and reduces Face Flies.
XP 820 is available in packages of 20 tags and in Ranch Packs of 100 tags (5 pouches of 20 tags each). Each tag includes a male button for attachment.
1. XP 820 is the only ear tag worldwide to contain a macrocylic lactone.
2. Labeled for use on beef and non-lactating dairy cattle, including calves.
3. Controls Horn Flies that are resistant to synthetic pyrethroids and organophosphates.
4. Controls Horn Flies for up to three months with on tag per head and up to five months with two tags per head.
5. Controls Gulf Coast Ticks and Spinose Ear Ticks with two tags per head.
6. XP820 is the only ear tag approved for Aid In Control of Cattle Fever Ticks, the causal agent of tick fever (Babesiosis), a potentially fatal cattle disease.
7. Aids in control of American Dog Ticks for up to three months and Lone Star Ticks for two months with two tags/head.
8. Reduces Face Flies with two tags/head.
9. Has no objectionable odor.
10. Has the Y-TEX patented Snap-Lok™ collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for up to 5 months.
11. Uses the proven Y-TEX two-piece tag application system.
11. Ideal for rotation with all other insecticide ear tags for management of insecticide resistance. Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag™
(Avermectin B1a and Avermectin B1b) . . . . . . . 8%
Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical
Min. 80% (butylcarbityl) (6-propyl-piperonyl)
ether and max. 20% related compounds . . . . 20%
INERT INGREDIENTS . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 72%
TOTAL . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 100%
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Copyright © 2006A to Z Vet Supply. All Rights Reserved.
Shopping Cart Software