* 7-way protection in a single convenient dose.
* High antigenic mass (titer), low passage parvovirus vaccine.
* Canine vaccine containing parvovirus type 2b, the most prevalent field strain of parvovirus.
* Canine parvovirus type 2b protects against all field strains currently seen.
* Overrides maternal antibodies in young puppies. Primary vaccination may begin as early as 6 weeks. Last dose may be given at 12 weeks of age.
* No reversion to virulence.
* Onderstepoort-type distemper strain, proven efficacious for over 50 years.
* Exlusive feline enteric coronavirus with proven immunogenic protection against canine coronavirus challenge.
* Lyophilized L. canicola and L. icterohaemorrhagiae provide broad protection with added stability and convenience.
Indications Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2+Cv is a combination vaccine that unites the benefits of Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2 and Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv+Cv in one vaccination. Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2+Cv is a modified live virus vaccine which is combined with inactivated Leptospira canicola and Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae bacterin for the vaccination of healthy dogs nine weeks of age or older against canine distemper, adenovirus type 2, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvovirus and leptospirosis. Galaxy® Cv (feline enteric coronavirus) is a killed virus vaccine for the vaccination of healthy dogs against disease caused by canine coronavirus infection.