A nutritional, microbial supplement for cattle with sluggish appetite or recovering from stress at calving, shipping, during heat stress, major feed changes; in conjunction with veterinary therapy or surgery for hypocalcemia, ketosis, retained placenta, metritis, displaced abomasum, mastitis, pneumonia, dysentery, off feed cattle, or any time listed nutrients or microbials are desired.
RumenAider® is a nutritional / microbial supplement for cattle with sluggish appetite, at calving, shipping, during heat stress, major feed changes and with veterinary therapy. RumenAider® has unmatched levels of vitamins, chelated trace minerals, digestive enzymes, oligosaccharides, and complete array of beneficial microbes targeting all regions of the ruminant digestive tract. Includes rumen, intestinal and digestive enhancing organisms. Patented Capsule-in-a-Capsule* packaging protects live bacteria from concentrated nutrients and provides superior shelf life.
RumenAider® now contains Bio-Vet's proprietary Tri-Pro™ (P5-P63-P169) blend of rumen colonizing Propionibacteria.
- Strain P5 shown to improve forage intake and reduce nitrates in ration.
- Strain P63 shown to utilize lactic acid in the rumen (helps cattle prone to rumen acidosis cope with high carbohydrate rations).
- Strain P169 shown to dramatically improve rumen propionate yield which the animal converts to glucose (helps with energy balance and immune function).
RumenAider® cattle capsules also have
- Live yeast: Promote rumen fermentation and appetite.
- Digestive Enzymes – 100,000 units per capsule – Aid rumen digestive process.
- 5 species of intestinal colonizing bacteria to promote a healthy intestinal environment.
- Patented Capsule-in-a-Capsule* packaging system protects live bacterial cultures from degradation.
- Superior microbial stability compared to other mixed nutritional, microbial products.
- Two university studies show that Capsule-in-a-Capsule contains over 5 times more lactic acid producing bacteria than any other leading brand tested.
- 6,000 mg of niacin and other B vitamins.
- Highly available vitamins and trace minerals.
- Fructo- Mannanoligosaccharides – feed beneficial bacteria, binding characteristics.
- Fast acting gelatin capsule dissolves rapidly (~ 6-8 minutes).